Center for Quantum Technologies
A research center at IIIT-Delhi, New Delhi, India dedicated towards quantum technologies.
Materials & Devices
To carry out interdisciplinary research and development in quantum computing, quantum communication, and quantum materials and devices, to derive affordable solutions with a focus on India specific opportunities and requirements.
To develop skilled manpower at undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels that can advance quantum technologies in India.
Post-graduate students (current)
- Mr. Devender Takhar (PhD from JNU)
- Ms. Sunayana Bhardwaj (PhD from JNU)
Masters students(registered at IIIT-Delhi)
- Mr. Shivendra Singh (MTech)
- Ms. Ekta Tiwari (MTech)
- Mr. Akash Saxena (MTech)
- Ms. Sanchita Saha (MTech)
- Mr. Ujjwal Chintis (MSR from IIT Delhi)